Skip to product information
1 of 1

Champagne Collective

Roland Champion Cuvée d'Aramis

Roland Champion Cuvée d'Aramis

Regular price £32.00 GBP
Regular price Sale price £32.00 GBP
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Cuvée d’Aramis is your Champagne Champion house classic. It is created from a blend of the 3 core champagne grape varieties with 60% of those coming from the 2016 harvest and the remaining 40% as reserve wine.

Reserve wine is the best wine from previous vintages (years) stored and then used when blending new cuvée’s to add depth and consistency of flavour.

This champagne is perfect for every moment, especially as Carole says, those moments surrounded by friends and family.



Grapes: 60% Meunier, 20% Pinot Noir, 20% Chardonnay

60% of the grapes are from the 2016 Harvest

40% Reserve wine (2012-2016)

Dosage: 5 g/l

Bottled: June 2017

Tasting Notes

When smelling we found green apples and pears with some sweeter notes like candied peaches or pear drop sweets.

Tasting we found some stone fruit flavours and the sweetness transformed into something more like honeycomb.

Pairing Suggestions

This champagne goes great with grilled fish and white meat, maybe add some grilled vegetables too. Perfect for a night in the

View full details